I’ve been tagged!
isidarify tagged me!
Rule1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
I am tagging: I’m a hurricane. Your tagging rules cannot control me.
Questions I’m Answering:
1. What was the first concert you ever saw live?
Mayhem Fest. The main bands playing were Disturbed, Slipknot and Dragonforce.
2. Ice cream or frozen yoghurt?
Lactose intolerant D:
3. Do you collect anything, and if so what and why?
Yes, 3D Glasses from the movies, and because there’s no one there to STOP ME (Currently at around 90 pairs.)
4. Describe what’s on the walls of your bedroom.
Flags. A whole lot of flags. St. Andrew’s Cross (Scotland), Royal Standard (Scotland), Democratic Russia, Communist Russia, Imperial Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, England, Ireland, Croatia, Sweden, France, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, and Spain.
Oh, and there’s a pop-up Marvel calender. This month is Thor!
5. What would you do if you met your past self from 5 years ago?
Most likely laugh. YOU THINK THOSE PROBLEMS ARE BIG NOW? WAIT ‘TIL YOU’RE IN COLLEGE
6. What about if you met your future self from five years in the future?
Ask for some money. I don’t think it counts as charity if I’m paying myself.
7. What’s your morning routine and how long does it take you?
Brush teeth, shower, get dressed, make breakfast. It can be up to two hours. Depends on if I let my hair air dry or if I use a hairdryer. What? I’ve got long hair. That shit takes forever to dry.
8. What was the last book you read?
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly. Currently making my way through the unabridged version of Les Miserables. 1200 pages, aww yeah.
9. What’s your favourite recipe (or specialty dish that you’re known for cooking)?
Pear and apricot pie. It’s damned tasty (I don’t use a set recipe, I just throw stuff in a pie dish and it comes out okay.)
10. What’s your most treasured posession?
My cell phone. I know it sounds a bit stupid, but it’s kind of my anchor when I’m having an anxiety attack?
What’s this?! Too many people around? No worries, just check the time on your phone every 35-40 seconds and suddenly the room feels empty!
11. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Budget enough of it to pay for my current and future college plans. Then the rest would probably go to living expenses and books. Sooo many books. Comic books, novels, children books. Books, books, books, books.